|Name Of Projects/ Program||Objectives|
|1. Local Governance||- To aware the community people on their rights.
- To empower the community leaders as well as community People.
- To minimize the social conflicts, etc.
|2. Traditional/ Folk and Modern Cultural Programs||- To preserve & practice Bangladeshi folk culture on different development issues.
- To recover as well as develop skills of the scattered artist to improve the society.
|3. Agriculture||- To ensure the better facilities of deprived rural farmers to develop their socio-economic condition.
- To enhance the farmer's skill on different agricultural issues through effective skill development training.
- To develop linkage among farmers, GO-NGO personnel and service providers.
|4. Local Agricultural and Non-Agricultural Products Marketing||- To ensure the disbursement of quality products through easy and cost-effective way.
- To develop the publicity of local products both at National and International arena.
|5. Research and Training Institute||- To investigate as well as find-out the original social picture.
- To develop the community people as well as GO-NGO personnel through necessary skill development training.
|6. Climate Change/ Disaster Risk Reduction||To develop the skills of community people and different development organizations on different man-made and natural disaster coping mechanism.|
|7. Orphan Sponsorship||To help orphans and their families to pursue sustainable livelihood strategies such as health & nutritional support, water and sanitation facilities and awareness on social factors, improvement of housing, quality educational, child rights, etc. to play role for community development.|
|8. Human Rights and Legal Aid Services||- Creating awareness on human rights and laws to empowerment especially for the poor and marginalized through community mobilization and capacity building.
- Utilizing the legal system to reduce violence against women and children.
- Building a critical link between rights and development by engaging the government and rights based organizations.
|9. Women Empowerment||- To empower the women ensuring their rights.|
|10. Child rights||- To ensure the children's rights.|
|11. Preservation, Protection and Development of almost extinct culture.||- To Preserve,Protection and Development of almost extinct culture in Rajshahi Division.|
|12. Establishment of health care and Medical College Hospital||- Establishment of health care and medical college hospital for quality health services.|
|13. Establishment of Cultural Museum||Establishment of Cultural Museum|
|14. Establishment of Cultural College & University.||To ensure quality and expansion of cultural activities and sector.|
|15. Establishment of Social Research Center.||To conduct of social issue based research, documentation and Publication.|
|16. Adolescent Offence||To reduce and protect of adolescent offence.|
Home Future Plan Of Shapla