Human Resource (HR) Department of Shapla Gram Unnayan Sangstha
Human Resource or Human Resource Management (HR or HRM) is the strategic approach to the effective management of people in an organization. It is primarily concerned with the management of people within organizations, focusing on policy and system.
The overall purpose of Human Resource (HR) is to ensure that the organization is able to achieve success through people or human capital.
HR departments are mainly responsible for overseeing employee benefits design, employee recruitment/ hiring and selection process, training and development, performance appraisal and reward management, employee relationship, organization development and culture.
Skill and efficient staffs/ manpower is the heart and main driving force of an organization.
HR is playing key and vital role to develop or establish skill, efficient and committed staffs focusing on effective policy and procedure in the development organization.
So, efficient and capable HR department can help the organization to achieve easily its mission and vision.
The main functions of HR department of Shapla are given below;
- Managing of Staff recruitment, selection and promotion
- To manage staff personnel file, record and documents of all staffs in organization
- Developing and overseeing of employee benefits
- Developing, promoting and enforcing of personnel policies
- Developing, promoting and enforcing of organizational need based policy and system
- Development and Promoting of Staff career development plan and provides training in relevant skills
- To provide orientation and training programs for new employees
- To manage Staff performance appraisal and provide performance based benefit and compensation
- To establish ‘Discipline work culture’ in the organization
- To provide guidance regarding disciplinary actions
- Serving as a primary contact for work-site injuries or accidents
- Coordinate and assists to create a positive environment for employer-employee relationship.
- Apply ‘HR Software’ for the ease of work in the organization.
- Ensuring of that human resources practices conform to various regulations.
- Upgrading of learning knowledge of employees.
- To disseminate information easily accessible within the organization for organizational development.
A Coordinator is mainly responsible for HR Department under the supervision of Executive Director/ CEO of Shapla Gram Unnayan Sangstha.